kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshymas

Reaction score
I am working on my kegerator and I have the CO2 done (three way manifold)
now I am looking for ideas for the taps. What do you think of Perlick and the Vent-Matic both SS. I will use 7' of 3/16 line for all three taps. The kegerator should fit six cornys (with some mods to the inside of the door).
thanks for any input.:)

thanks I think I will go with the Shirron's (one at a time)

I know this is about the faucets but you also mentioned the inside of the fridge. With my old fridge I used a sheet of white board material which I purchased from Lowe's on the cheap. Here is a picture of my fridge with the white board installed, made a big difference in the space inside and shouldn't change the efficiency of the fridge either.

kegerator_002.jpg

Another plus is it allows you to write the details of each tap (if you have more than one) on the inside of the fridge.

Is that what i think it is????

BUD LIGHT!!

Someone please please take the knife from my back!

What is the difference between the Shirron/Perlick faucets and the regular cheaper faucets? I know that materials are probably different but the the cheapy ones come in stainless as well. What does forward sealing mean exactly?

MadWeezel said:
Is that what i think it is????

BUD LIGHT!!

Someone please please take the knife from my back!

The 12 pack of "Big K" Soda might have been a big clue to the fact that I am generally really poor and in college. The Bud in the fridge is not mine but either a roommates or someone who left it behind at a party. Being a MN native I generally go and pick up a case of Grain Belt Premo.

Back