Prost to Brewmasters Warehouse!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
I placed an order with BMW a month or so ago and it arrived in 3 days from when I placed the order. There was a slight issue with the order, nothing major, but I brought it to Ed's attention just so it wouldn't happen in the future with others. Well although I didn't ask for it, he graciously offered to more than make up for it and said he make every effort to ensure it didn't happen in the future. Just wanna give him some more good publicity to go along with everyone else's positive experiences. I think I have found a new home for my online homebrewing needs shopping. 3 days from order is great! Thanks Ed! :mug:
http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com

I will second this as last thursday afternoon i placed an order, and within an hour i had a tracking number and it was on my porch in texas saturday morning around 9 am.

Great Service

Continuing from above,

I have been using BMW for some time. I received my last shipment and my liquid yeast broke in transit. I think this was just a punctured bag not noticeable at packing.

I asked BMW how long it would take to place an order for a new one, they said they would ship it out that day. They handled everything and I didn't have to pay a cent extra, even though I don't think it was their fault.

They are very customer oriented and I just wanted to share my great experience!!!!

When I used to live in Marietta, I'd go in there all the time for my supplies. Those guys run a pretty tight ship. I really like the fact that they don't charge extra to mill your grain like some other online vendors do. BMW is the only vendor I use.

Ed is well liked on these boards. Runs a great business. He is one of the few vendors online that I refuse freebies to make up for an issue. Other companies...I will require free stuff to make up for their mistakes lol

I'll add to the positive feedback. Since I live in Atlanta I don't have to worry about shipping. However, I frequently go into the store with a general recipe guideline and they don't hesitate to walk me through my options as far as tweaking it goes.

2-3 days after I place my order, it's at my door. Great prices, prompt email responses, it's all great. I hope to be moving to Atlanta soon and being close to the store is one of the things I look forward to. In any event, I won't order from anyone else unless I absolutely have to.

I buy all of my stuff from them. Excellent selection, excellent quality, excellent shipping prices, and excellent service!

coming soon...to a fridge near you!

Yah they are by far the fast shipper on the interwebs for home brew goods. They usually turn an order around in 24 hours or less.

2-3 days after I place my order, it's at my door. Great prices, prompt email responses, it's all great. I hope to be moving to Atlanta soon and being close to the store is one of the things I look forward to. In any event, I won't order from anyone else unless I absolutely have to.

That's funny because I placed an order 2-3 days ago and I haven't even gotten a confirmation email.

That's funny because I placed an order 2-3 days ago and I haven't even gotten a confirmation email.

Maxam,

I am sorry we have not gotten your order out to you already. We almost made it to your order, but fell a little short of shipping it out on Friday. We would have had to had a 2 hour turn around time to get your order to you for your birthday. If I had seen your notes I would have packaged it myself, and got it to you.

I hope you have a great birthday anyways. If your ever in Atlanta, come by and see us and I will buy you a beer.

Thanks,

Ed

I've used you guys before and had great results. It's good to see you guys keep that BBBYO code around still. I don't know if you've done something like this in the past (or how to do it with the volume of recipes) but it would be cool to do some sort of recipe competition. I like browsing through the recipes but I always wonder how many people actually buy other peoples recipe. Or maybe a way to see how many times a recipe has been purchased and sort that way? That way we could see what recipes people are continually buying so we know which ones are good...I don't know just stewing around. The fact that you can buy peoples recipe is cool.

Big fan of Brewmasters Warehouse as well. Good prices, brew builder and they'll measure and grind grain at intervals that northernbrewer won't. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packing peanuts but hey if that's my main complaint...

Back