WA state beer festival this weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWernBrewer

Reaction score
Washington Brewer's Festival in Kenmore park this weekend. Just north of Seattle...

Anybody else going?

I'm going to be there for a few hours on saturday. Since I'll have my wife and infant along I don't think we will get to stay that long though

I'm going to be there for a few hours on saturday. Since I'll have my wife and infant along I don't think we will get to stay that long though

That's when I am going. SWMBO is taking me with ours kiddos - 9 yrs and 16 months. Last year it was pretty calm - most ragers seem to go on Friday night when you have to be 21 to get in. SWMBO doesn't drink so I think she will be willing to stick around for a few hours though...:drunk:

Brewtopia - in the year or two you could get tent space.:rockin:

Not sure who else went but I had an excellent time. I was amazed at how long we were able to stay without my baby getting too tired (or me and my wife). I had some excellent beer and met some great people.

I had forgotten to post this earlier. Dogfish Head was there pouring their Aprihop through a Randall with hops and fresh apricots in it. It was actually pretty good, much better than I remember it tasting.

I saw that - wasn't very impressed... but the hype had me ready for something really amazing. I wanted the 90min. through some C-hops, ya know? Got there early enough to have many of the cask ales left from the night before and a few I haven't seen before.

Good time -

The cask smoked porter from Diamond Knot was excellent. I too was amazed that DFH's line was one of the longest one in the bunch.

I really enjoyed Baron's Rauchbier also

Back