brew hut homebrew night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluehulk

Reaction score
Any one going this Thursday? If so what are you bringing. I am boggling tonight but may etiology bring some undercarbed twohearted clone with citrus zest and two hearted clone with jalepeno as well as some black Ipa. Pb brown turned sour if interest.

I get back that afternoon from a business trip, so...maybe.

I have a Trappist 8, a Belgian Blonde, Doppelbock, and a Bock. Don't know which I'll bring, maybe all of 'em!

Any one going this Thursday? If so what are you bringing. I am boggling tonight but may etiology bring some undercarbed twohearted clone with citrus zest and two hearted clone with jalepeno as well as some black Ipa. Pb brown turned sour if interest.

I will wait to boggle until the night before, but I plan to bring a collection of smoke beers, a Smoke Red, a Smoke Brown, a Smoke Vanilla Robust Porter, and a Classic Rauchbier

The smoke beers were tasty, thanks for bringing them.

I am doing a California steam style with lager yeast for next time. My hops are coning out, so they may be ready by next meeting.

Anyone know who brought that watermelon beer to the last homebrew night? It has a nice custom label on the bottle. I loved it and am hoping to get the recipe!

Back