first PM, AG in the foreseeable future

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nealie

Reaction score
Tomorrow AM kicks off my first PM. Built a 5gal cooler roughly to FlyGuy's specs (great work and a super useful post) and all my goods at the LHBS tonight. So pumped for this--it'll be tough to sleep. Anyway, I wanted to say that all of the great advice on these boards makes it so easy to get set up. Thanks a ton to all the people who share their knowledge and make this whole process a lot more accessible. Not trying to get mushy, but it's all been a lot simpler to figure out just by reading through these posts.

Sniff, we luv ya brother.... :D Good luck tomorrow. Get some good sleep and report progress on a regular basis.

I joined this site...did one more extract...did one partial mash...then went all grain. My first PM and AG were exciting. I had dreams, hard to sleep. It will be fun but stressful. AG next week?

:mug:

Back