autotuning auber 2362 ... temp just drops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
So I am trying to auto tune my new herms controller. I hook everything up and test it, the element works and is heating water. Set it to auto tune and the temp on the vessel just keeps dropping. Its not turning on the element to heat. Am I missing something?

OK I guess I was just impatient. It dropped 10 degrees under the SV and then started. Guess 5 degrees just wasnt enough for the auto tune to learn!

If you get stuck on tuning the 2362, read this thread as it is filled with detailed info on how it all works. Took me a few tries but mine works pretty well now.

I think you forgot to link the thread.:confused:

that thread should help sort me out! i'm going to just give it a test now that it's auto-tuned and see where i end up, then try it on a brew day.

Mine did the same thing. Set at 150, auto tune dropped it under 140. The funny thing is the output temp never got to 150 but it shut the auto tune off. I let it run for a while and the temp eventually got to 150 and it seemd like it worked fine. I'm going to try it on my next brew day this weekend.

Latest posts

Back