FT: Heady Topper ISO: Westy(12), Pliney, Fantóme,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsap

Reaction score
Have a four pack (and a few more cans I was going to save for myself but could be negotiated for)

Hey everybody. I'm new to trading beer and think I overestimated (actually, know I overestimated) the trading value of topper. Sorry to anyone I offended or lowballed.

Any interest in Deschutes Abyss or Dissident? Also have access to some awesome local stuff.
I'd trade pretty heavy in your favor.

the boards are usually slow on the weekend. you'll get plenty of interest. i can get Fantome we don't have Sunday sales. plus, i have 4 other trades in the works right now. otherwise i would hop on this. Heady is untouchable.

I have dogfish 120 minute and just about any other dogfish you can think of rare ones being 120, world wide, olde school saison du buff. Let me know what your interested in or what kind of beers you like and ill throw a trade together

I'm looking for a few Heady Topper. I'm in Southern California and have easy access to all the SoCal brew offerings.

Currently on hand: Stone 12.12.12 Epic, Stone Double Bastard, Ballast Point Sculpin IPA, Ballast Point Victory at Sea Imperial Porter, Firestone Walker Double Jack, Firestone Walker Porter, Firestone Walker Double DBA

I've got one bottle of Pliney bottled on 1/29 I'd probably trade for Heady Topper. I've never shipped beer before, would it make more sense to try to get more bottles for shipping cost reasons?

If you have any left I have some Surly Abrasive and Surly Furious if you're looking for good IPA/IIPA's? PM me if interested.

Back