Places for good beer in St. Pete, FL?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disney7

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any places in St. Petersburg that have a good selection of good beer on tap?

If you want to take a small drive up the coast, head to 7th Sun Brewery in Dunedin. I took a tour of the breweries in the area and that was one of my favorite. No food though.

if you'd like a variety of beers in a casual home-style setting i'd highly recomend mr. dunderbak's in new tampa. also tampa bay brewing co is pretty good aswell.

don't know many good places in st. pete but i'm sure if you pick up a "creative loafing" paper you could easily find some good reviews and goingson.

Mellow Mushroom on Sheldon rd. Has the 45th best beer selection in these United States.

I have been to Peg's Cantina and Brewpub in Gulfport (slightly outside of St Petersburg) Food and beer are both excellent!
worth the drive! good luck!

http://pegscantina.com/

My best friend here in Iowa has his son making the beer at Peg's. He also is one of the brewers at Cigar City. He has won awards for his homebrew served at Peg's Catina and has been written about in a beer magazine. It is excellent and well worth the visit.

It is called Peg’s Cantina (I think – they changed the name again) on Beach Boulevard, Gulfport, FL. Take the 22nd Avenue South Exit off I-275 in St. Pete, and follow it west to Beach Boulevard which leads to the water. Cantina is 2 blocks from the water. Currently has 5 beers on tap – Dancing Cody is the best seller.

Back