• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT Complete Homebrew setup SoCal- 1000.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monibrew

Reaction score
I Had a complete Homebrew setup for sale.
Upright Keezer with 2 taps **SOLD**
Co2 (5#) Tank **SOLD**
All lines and dual regulator **SOLD**
two 5 gal ball lock kegs with new rings/gaskets **SOLD**
Johnson controls digital thermostat **SOLD**
20+ brown bomber bottles.
Caps
Red Bottle Capper
2 large stock pots for boiling wort.
Star san cleaner **SOLD**
Keg cleaner **SOLD**
bottle brush
carboy brush
6 Gallon Glass carboy with container **SOLD**
2 fermenting/bottling buckets
7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter (not tri clamp) **SOLD**
Long high temp thermometer
2 glass hydrometers
Strainer
5000 ml Erlenmeyer flask w/stir bar (for yeast starters) **SOLD**
Stir Plate (home made) **SOLD**
Home made wort chiller
Racking cane
bottle opener
Hoses for transferring beer to kegs or bottles **SOLD**
Bayou burner for boiling outdoors (it can get messy)
1 airlock
1 rubber stopper for carboy/conical fermenter
1 rubber stopper for flask **SOLD**
one extract kit (Shock top clone)
and misc. items to get your home brewery started.

PM me with email address for pictures.

Firearm Trades Considered (LEGALLY FFL)- 1911 .45 acp, Remington 700, others welcome, ammo .223, .308, .357, .38, .40S&W, 12guage. Rifle Safe,

Thanks for looking.

I could slpit some stuff up, but shipping a glass carboy across the country might get expensive for the buyer.

Shoot me a price you would sell it for and a picture would be cool. I am going to check cause I may have a buddy in California that can get me a deal on shipping

Pics of Carboy and container (helps move it around and easier to keep light out while still wanting to view the fermentation process.) $40.00

Carboy.jpg

Carboy_container.jpg

Pic of Conical for those interested. I also have the ball valves. And a barbed fitting for the hose attachment

2011-06-18_07-49-05_138.jpg

I only see a paper label (never noticed it before LOL) imported by www.coogeeimports.com It seems these guys imported some Austarlian Blue Tongue Beer. It has a sticker that says 8 US Gallon Plastic Keg. I can't find anything on the net about it. There are no marks on the actual barrel. Sorry.

Interested in flask w/stir bar, stir plate, wort chiller, and strainer. Would you be willing to ship those items? Can you post pics? Thanks

I have received a PM from another member who has first dibs. Looks to be buying most items. Still up for grabs is the conical and the 5 gallon brew buckets. More info soon.

how big are the stock pots and how you you want per im just starting matter of fact im waiting my frist bit of gear now hah i have been looking for cheap stockpot or 2 if the price is right

cheers
Josh

P.s your mailbox is full

Back