• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Lots of Stuff for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do those bottle dryer stands sell for? I wish I was closer or even better was headed to the beach. Shipping might kill the deal...

NCGrayson said:
northern brewer sells the 45 bottle tree for 18.99+ shipping. i'll take $15 shipped if you want

Sorry, the carboy dryers. I see now, $12/pr. $40 for the 5 gal stainless and the 2 blue dryers?

Sorry, the carboy dryers. I see now, $12/pr. $40 for the 5 gal stainless and the 2 blue dryers?

sorry Jeep, sold the carboy dryers to someone who PM'd me as soon as I posted. If you're still interested in the 5 gallon stainless kettle let me know!

NCGrayson said:
sorry Jeep, sold the carboy dryers to someone who PM'd me as soon as I posted. If you're still interested in the 5 gallon stainless kettle let me know!

Well dangit. I've been looking to build a carboy washer. Let me think on the kettle. If it gets gone it wasn't meant to be. Getting into cheese. 5 gallon may be a bit large. Gotta do some research.

I have one more carboy dyer if you want it. I couldn't find the third one at the time I posted all of this, but the gf just texted and said she found it in the closet.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but you can buy brand new 6 gallon Better Bottles for like $28 + shipping. Sooo... yeah...

so what youre saying is that two 6 gallon better bottles (one of which is brand new, the other had one batch of pale ale), both with drilled bungs, for 60 bucks including shipping is a bad deal? i disagree. they're fermenters, not cars. their value doesn't decrease that rapidly. add all that up, including shipping, and i guarantee you're well over 60$.

What kind of thief is it? Is it the kind where you can drop the hydrometer right into it, like this?

If so, I'd give you $20 for the thief and bottling tree.

Sorry to all who have posted or PMd about the tree and washer, I sold them yesterday but didn't get a chance to update the original post. It's now up to date with whatever else is for sale. Thanks for looking!

Back