How does my first beer look?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastamind

Reaction score
Evening every one 9:54p.m. here in Ohio watching the bucks whoop Kansas so far :rockin: Here is a picture of my very first home brew 3 weeks old tom. It's a red ale from a brewers best kit. Some of the bottles make for a nice head some don't have them. But at 3 weeks it's damn tasty :)
Cheers all:mug:

homebrew pictures.jpg

Hows the carbonation? Did you stir in the priming sugar or just pour it in when you bottled?

mastamind said:
Evening every one 9:54p.m. here in Ohio watching the bucks whoop Kansas so far :rockin: Here is a picture of my very first home brew 3 weeks old tom. It's a red ale from a brewers best kit. Some of the bottles make for a nice head some don't have them. But at 3 weeks it's damn tasty :)
Cheers all:mug:

Congratulations and welcome, now go sit down... Roll Chalk JayHawks! :)

Hows the carbonation? Did you stir in the priming sugar or just pour it in when you bottled?

I just poured in the priming solution and siphoned in the beer let it mix it's self. Every beer is carbonated very nicely just some bottles don't make a great head no matter how i pour.

Back