Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit Suggestion??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incogneato

Reaction score
I'm looking at turning my mini fridge into a kegerator with a door tap (can't put in a tower). Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should by the conversion kit? I'm currently kegging with a picnic tap, so I don't need the C02, regulator, etc. I've seen a few places that allow you to custom build your kit, but I have no idea what parts I still need. Any help is appreciated.

Why no tower? Is that due to the refrigerant lines being on top? Seems you will be doing a lot of stooping if you have your taps coming through the door of a mini fridge.

I would love to be able to put in a tower, but the fridge is going to be in an area where a tower won't work.

@BaldManBrew thanks for those links, but that is more then I need. I have the keg, regulator and the gas line (currently have a kegging system with a picnic tap).

I've read too many bad things and watched the news report to ever do business with kegkits.

Back