Whats brewin this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longke

Reaction score
doin my first doppelbock myself after a week of steppin up a wlp833 starter

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Debating between an IPA, BM's Centennial Blonde, or a Wit. Probably going with the first and the third options though :). That way I can save the blonde for next week and have all 3 ready at about the same time!

Going to try a double blonde...add strawberries to secondary. Its that time of year. Brewing starts at 8am.....HB starts flowing at 8:10 :D.

my brewdays start pretty early too. prolly start around 7 on sunday. but i've got a double decotion and a 3 hour boil to carry out. so the earlier the better.

yoop - i'll have you know i'm using your fermentor in the cooler w the hole cut in it techniq for this bock. thx btw

I will brew the scotch all of 80 shillings on sunday morning testing my burner au new 10 gal pot.

Second AG ever

-13 celcius will be pretty cold to brew outside, hope it will work well

Getting up at the crack ass of dawn tomorrow to do a double brew day. Up first a Munich Helles with a double Hochkurz decoction (100% German Pilsner malt). Second a Vienna lager. First double batch day, and first lagers. Installing a temp controller on the kegerator today to manage the fermentation. Should be a hoot.

I'm all mashed in. I did a cereal mash since I used regular oats, and now I'm at 156 degrees for the saccrification rest.

I think I'll have a beer while I watch my MLT sit.

curious about a "cereal" mash cuz use the quaker oats for my oatmeal stout too

Back