I think I'm drunk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hells no!

Go get yourself another beer, and while you're at it, why don't you go grab the digital camera? Want me to PM you my cell #? ;)

Yooper Chick said:
I'm sitting here enjoying a nice Sierra Nevada IPA. You are all a bit blurry but I love you all.

Maybe this should be my last one tonight?

I look better when blurred...

Get yer paps out fir the boys lassie!!!

Ya, you betcha!

/kicking back, enjoying another Stone Ruination IPA in a hotel room since everything else tastes like water.

dibby33 said:
1520hrs here. 40min until beer o'clock. Darn this forum makes me thirsty!

Yeah but think about the bender you have to look forward to...

Hmmm.. I smell pillaging. :rockin:

Ize

I bought some Red Hook ESB tonight. Had one, and am debating another. Haven't been drunk since New Years, but my neighbor is having a B-Day party this weekend. He's in the Army, and I think they drink more than us Navy guys.

Maybe I'll give you all a drunken "shout out" then.

But you are not seeing my "hooters".

Ize said:
Yeah but think about the bender you have to look forward to...

Hmmm.. I smell pillaging. :rockin:

Ize

Have 40 bottles of IPA and porter left in my fridge... Stunning drops...

dibby33 said:
Have 40 bottles of IPA and porter left in my fridge... Stunning drops...

And then you're off work for how long? We'll be watching the news for a mad Taz brewer running naked thru the streets with HBT written in paint on his a$$. :rockin:

Ize

Ize said:
And then you're off work for how long? We'll be watching the news for a mad Taz brewer running naked thru the streets with HBT written in paint on his a$$. :rockin:

Ize

not again. :eek:

...I am on call until 8am 2mrw. If I am called out (which is rare, touch wood!) then I shall grab a taxi.. Sat will be the BIG one.

Night night you little sleepy heads. Shocking this time difference. I am grabbing a taxi to say hello to somebody I hold very dearly. ...and after I goto my fridge I shall say goodnight to my pregnant wife and two year old daughter :)

cnbudz said:
Night, night, nuthin!! I'm having a Long Shot Old Ale and sanitizing my equiptment so I can brew tomorrow:ban:

Thats the spirit! I am off to grab a taxi... :tank:
...may another pub on the way???

on call out, would you adam and eve it. fecking 12th day of 12 on call and **** has hit the fan. to cut a long story short. Lightening storm, servers, bang. Still sober. :)

dibby33 said:
on call out, would you adam and eve it. fecking 12th day of 12 on call and **** has hit the fan. to cut a long story short. Lightening storm, servers, bang. Still sober. :)

Oh, darn! I hope you can rectify that soon!

I just got up a little while ago- I should re-read all my posts from last night just to make sure what I was blabbering about makes some sort of sense. Or- maybe I just don't want to know! ;)

Yooper Chick said:
Oh, darn! I hope you can rectify that soon!

I just got up a little while ago- I should re-read all my posts from last night just to make sure what I was blabbering about makes some sort of sense. Or- maybe I just don't want to know! ;)

thats funny! You have been sleeping all of this time! You seemed to make sense to me but I cannot vouch for other people. What were you talking about jelly for?

Back