The Best Thread Ever: Sobieski Vodka, Watches, Rifles and Hot Women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkpq45

Reaction score
Sobieski Vodka. This stuff is from Poland. It's distilled Rye Grain Vodka. It's cheap, it's delicious, It's Tangy and Awesome.

I'm sitting here, drinking a dirty Sobieski olive martini (up), polishing a James Bond-esque Seiko diving watch, re-bluing a collectible rifle, considering my next brewing project (definitely Honey Porter, who's with me?)

I'm watching Season 7 of That 70s Show and there's this hot readhead guest: who's with me, Lindsay Lohan used to be a hell of a lot cuter before the blondeness and the crackhead-esque persona, am I right?

Discuss.

I LOVE dirty vodka martinis!!!! Especially with the olives canned in vermouth (get them at my favorite LHBS).

Have you tried kinky martinis? a dirty martini with kalamata olives/juice

Mature (black) kalamatas or immature and brined (green) kalamatas?

Any vermouth or dry as the day is long?

Mature black (Kinky)

I like it dry with tons of olives no matter the flavor. My LHBS has an awesome olive bar.

By the way watcha re-bluing?

The test piece is actually nothing special; Hi-Point 995 Classic 9mm Carbine.

The target is a Remington 1100 12-gauge semi-auto from the 70s. It'll be gorgeous once finished.

You had me click on this thread for your opinion of Lindsay Lohan? That ugly sk***??? and no pictures????? Shame on you. If you had a paid membership I would lobby for it to be revoked.:drunk:

Sobieski is not one of my favoured Polish vodkas, I find that it gives a dirty hangover if you overindulge, and I like to overindulge if I'm on the vodka. I'm a fan of screwdrivers with Wyborowa myself, much cleaner vodka and I've not had a headache from it even at the worse end of excess being one night with my brother when we finished off a bottle and half of Wyborowa and a 24 case of Warsteiner, I played some mean blues on the guitar at about 0630 in the morning despite not being able to stand the blues were runnin through my veins :)

30.jpg

She was hot before getting all skinny and drugged up. I did like her redhead, even though I'm not into redheads in general.

But she did look pretty good in the white dress she went to court in. I'd probably be interested enough to at least watch her with another woman. And by "another woman" I am not referring to that DJ dude she was seeing for a while...

Back