Maryland Brewers Springfest! Anyone go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really considered it... even had it on the calendar. Then at the last minute, I figured that, for the price of the admission for my family, I could go hit three separate happy hours and get full pint pours.

Alas, this damned economy...

Yea you saved some money and you can still get some good beer at a happy hour. One thing that was impressive to me was Du Claw Brewery has a "beer" called Colossus. At 21% abv it is a bit above the beer realm! Very interesting drink sweet, spicy, and an alcohol taste that was an impresive brew. The problem... it's not listed on the web site and seems to be a brew that is hard to get ahold of.

Me, HWMO, and future FIL went. Had a very nice time (we went earlier in the day, so we missed Collossus). We did, however, get to try Clipper City's new DIPA, which was awesome and we can't wait to see that out in bombers later this year!

Had some of the BEST ribs I've ever eaten, and the opening bands weren't bad either. Good lazy Saturday! :mug:

Latest posts

Back