The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no economist, but I'm pretty sure six lobsters at a time aren't gonna return much on that investment over time.

Not to mention the reduction of margins from free lunches:

boat_minnow.jpg

I'm taking Cape out to Ammen Rock and tossing him over.

Wow. You guys are cool. I can only imagine the number of chics I would get if I could namedrop dive spots like you guys.

They should do a reality TV show on you guys. You can just stand in front of the camera and name dive spots.

Ratings? THOUGH... THE... ROOF.

(young wistfully gazing woman): "He's sooooo dreamy. He can name a dive spot (swoon)."

so badass.

HARD... CORE

paulthenurse said:
While we've had a half dozen sea trials, including a quick dive trip to Outer Brewster that resulted in a mere half dozen bugs, the official start of the season is this weekend. I've been busy, built a bench for three to gear up on, built a mount for a 6' dive flag, and got the name on her.

Laugh all you want, biatches. I'm writing down names and will remember who laughed when its 100 degrees this summer.

If you are near prudence island this weekend stop by!

Cape Brewing said:
Wow. You guys are cool. I can only imagine the number of chics I would get if I could namedrop dive spots like you guys.

They should do a reality TV show on you guys. You can just stand in front of the camera and name dive spots.

Ratings? THOUGH... THE... ROOF.

(young wistfully gazing woman): "He's sooooo dreamy. He can name a dive spot (swoon)."

so badass.

HARD... CORE

Enjoy yourself doing the doggy paddle in the Namco this weekend. We'll all be hanging somewhere much cooler.

(Except for BlueBalls. Apparent he's hanging out with Rookie.)

Paul about noon tomorrow: "Mayday Mayday!! This is the Lobster-saw-us... we're taking on water and we've lost power! Mayday!!"
Coast Guard... "The WHAT?"
Paul: "The Lobster-Saw-US"
Coast Guard... "HUH????"
Paul: "The LOBSTER... you know... the little bottom-feeding sea creature!!! SAW... as I SAW it with my eyes... and US... as in, WE... LOBSTER-SAW-US"
Coast Guard: (pause)

(pause)

(pause)

"BWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAH!!!! hold on hold on!!!" (radio silence).

(30 seconds pass)

"Ohhhhh man... ok... sorry about that... ok (pfft)... Where are you (pfft) located Ducksauce???"

Paul: (sad face)

OH MY GOD!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

So... lemme get this straight...

I'm making fun of you saying your weekend excursion is going to be a disaster requiring the Coast Guard to come and get you.... and your effin response is to tell me that... the guy who wrote "The Perfect Storm"... a book about a boat that sinks in a storm and everyone dies... is coming on your boat tomorrow.... TO DO RESEARCH for another book!?!?!?

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Holy crap!!! I couldn't have made up a better joke than that!!!!

Three men alone on a boat way out in sea? I don't think I want to receive those details in an email thread. Just remember you have to be at least twelves miles out before it is no longer illegal.

Damn. It's been a while since this flame war has sparked up again. I wonder if those two are privately texting each other and have kissed and made up.......

Tell me it ain't so.

Nah.... Paulie is probably just sleeping. He had to type out something like six or seven posts in quick succession. A man of his age gets winded from that sort of activity.

No ones buying you anything. You spew beer through your nose every time you drink.

Cape might be right, I might squat to pee, but prudence dictated not dropping six divers over the side to do a drift dive in the open ocean in the fog, so instead I'm sitting in Earnie Bock's waiting room while they change my oil. Today is falling well short of my expectations.

Poor Ducksauce... just continuing to sit.

I guess we'll have to just keep on waiting to see who is the first one impaled when they sit on that bench and it shatters into shards of wood.

I like Mort's odds on being first one impaled.

Back