FT: Zombie Dust, Gumballhead ISO: Pliny, heady, others

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jphart03

Reaction score
I'm located in KY so I can get some 3 Floyds and occasionally some of the harder to find ones

For trade,

3 12 oz zombie dust
2 12 oz Gumballhead
1 12 oz pride and joy
I have access to alpha king, more GH on occasion, and pride and joy, as well as some bombers of 3F
1 12 oz Hopslam

In search of,

Pliny or any other Russian river
Any good IPAs that I can't get in Kentucky

I can get all DFH here except for 120. I don't have access to any cigar city at all.

I can get a handful of stuff from cigar city and I'll check for the 120. Not sure when the next release is. Is there anything else you have in mind? I can get Swamp Ape IIPA, Green Flash IPA and Hop Head Red from West Coast Brewing. I'll head by the store tomorrow and see what else they have in. Just not sure what you can't get where your at.

I have a few bottles of the most recent DFH120min, and I'd love to get my hands on Zombie Dust and Gumballhead. Also, let me know what else you'd be looking for and I can check to see if it's available here or in Denver (I'll be there for work this weekend). Unfortunately, I cannot get RR stuff here readily, but I can check Denver this weekend.

I'm also interested in trying Lagunitas and Oskar Blues. Oskar blues is almost impossible to get here (ive never seen it but its on the distribution list) and there is a brewery not too far away that does a lot of collaborations with them. As for lagunitas, they don't distribute here at all.

jphart03 said:
I'm also interested in trying Lagunitas and Oskar Blues. Oskar blues is almost impossible to get here (ive never seen it but its on the distribution list) and there is a brewery not too far away that does a lot of collaborations with them. As for lagunitas, they don't distribute here at all.

I can get 120, lagunitas, and Oskar blues, I also have a local gem of a DIPA if your interested

Back