Amateur Brewer Experienced Drinker in Middle Tn.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillipo

Reaction score
New member to the list... I am already enjoying the reading and info. Moving to the Murfreesboro Area in a couple of months and will start brewing after the move. Thanks in advance for all the information and help.

Welcome! I brewed my first beer in Nashville, but that was about fifteen years ago. I'm afraid I don't know much about the brewing community out there, anymore, but I hope it's good. No matter what, it's a great area to live in. Have fun!

TL

Welcome to the board as well of Middle Tennessee. I know there is a local home brew store (LHBS) in Murfreesboro, but I have never been there. I use All Seasons which is in downtown Nashville. Great people and very helpful.

Check out http://antiochsudsuckers.com/bb/

It is a local group that I belong to. Again very nice and knowledgeable people. There are no dues and we get together from time to time to brew and or sample homebrew.

Back