Wine cellar?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LILJONNYWV

Reaction score
I am wanting to build a min wine cellar in my garage. My garage is built partially under ground, and there is a old shower built out of block that I thought about closing it in for the wine cellar. I am just needing some tips or ideas if anyone has any.

Thanks,
John

Go on line and search for the chrome wine racks...biggest bang for you buck...and they go together quick...

wow! I love this idea! This is way easier than other idea I've tried to dream up. Thanks for sharing.

I'm having trouble finding 2-way pallets. Everything I come across is 4-way.
Does anyone on here use something like this?
th

I found one on line for $150 and free shipping. It holds a lot of bottles, but it'shard to know from a picture how sturdy the it would be. I'll be securing it to the wall of course.

I have built 5 of those, only 2' square versions. Takes very little skill and holds up well. I stacked them up 2 high and do not secure them to a wall. They are made with 1 x 10's and are very stable. Each holds 36 - 40 bottles.

Back