Who's doing the Puget Sound Pro-am competition?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to enter a few different beers. I'm actually going to bottle them up today and we're driving over to Seattle for the weekend so I'll drop them off. It's nice to actually be heading in that direction rather than having to mail them off like I have to do for most comps in the state.

IIRC the entry window closes next wed or thursday and the judging is on the 31st.

I picked one of these up at Larry's the other day. Thinking about entering my Octoberfest if I can bear to part with a few bottles worth.

got my email from the organizer today. 50+/- brewers, 180 beers. Some of you must have entered a bunch...:mug:

My sweet stout is in. My blonde makes me happy, but isn't good enough to compete (hazy due to carapils).

Excited to hear the results. It's my first beer comp.

got the preliminary results back already - good organizing =) but I didn't place. :( Curious to get the comments - now I'm energized to try again. The stout is still probably my favorite beer yet, so I'll have to make it again, and see if it can be better.

Yeah Mark and the BEWBC did a great job. 3 of my beers did very well. I was actually surprised about one of them, it was one I wouldn't have submitted if I had to mail it off.

Now to see if any of them get picked to get brewed.

Back