HomeBrewTalk.com T-Shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Any interest in a HBT t-shirt?

I understand it would depend on cost and design but just getting a feeler now. If enough interest I will start the process of getting a design ready and finding some prices.
:mug:

I would buy one! definitely!

If help is needed in designing one I'll offer my meager services in doing a design submission.

We're we just talking about this a week or two ago?

We need a logo, and I suggest we draft John Beere to design one for us...

EDIT: Regardless, I'm in.

I'm in.

Can I make one suggestion tho? Whatever the design is, can it be a small one on the front and the larger for the back? IMHO it just looks better.

Ize

How about a long sleeve version with homebrewtalk.com written down one of the sleeves? Winter is coming, and I could always go for another warm tshirt

OK, I had to sketch this out when I was thinking about T-shirt designs. . .
I know, its very rough - (10minutes or less)

But, this is what I imagine when I think of the average guy on this forum. . . well kind of.

1605-hbtguy.jpg

the_bird said:
There's not NEARLY enough brew gear in that picture... :D

No kidding... where are the three fridges/freezers located?

Plus, my desk was only that tidy when I first got it. I haven't seen the desktop in months.

just a thought, but I picked up a beer tshirt in San Diego a couple months ago. It said it was beer dyed. THey took a white T Shirt, and soaked it in a blonde for a day or so. It gave it a nice blonde color.

Not sure how much truth is in that, but it does have a sweet color.

the_bird said:
There's not NEARLY enough brew gear in that picture...
True, true!! :D I did say it was a quick rough sketch ;)

Walker-san said:
where are the three fridges/freezers located?
There just outside of the shot :cross:

homebrewer_99 said:
...and 7 primaries...and 4 carboys...and 30 plus cases of bottles...and...and...and.../images/smilies/biggrin.gif
OK, OK! I'll redray!!:)

Maybe that's the picture when he's first found the site; he just has the basic brew kit, only one beer going at a time, and he hasn't started bloating up yet.

Then, he finds this place, and suddenly it's more carboys and more bottles and now kegs and now big brew kettles and wort chillers and dreams of conical fermenters (and extra thirty pounds).

Is that what you were going for? The "Before HBT" picture?

ian said:
OK, I had to sketch this out when I was thinking about T-shirt designs. . .
I know, its very rough - (10minutes or less)

But, this is what I imagine when I think of the average guy on this forum. . . well kind of.

1605-hbtguy.jpg

Um.... how do you know what I look like?

EDIT: except the weird tatoo....

How about posting a couple of designs and having a poll to determine the best one? Count me in.

I'm in! This will work out great, because i still owe my dues for this year and i can tack the cost of the shirt on to them.

Please no dancing bananas!:ban: on the shirt that is.

Def. enough interested.

If anyone here does design work shoot me a PM. I'll start finding a supplier for t-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back