Just some pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
I finally busted out the digital cam and snapped some photos so here you go:

Brew fridge, free from freecycle...can you tell I painted it?
4907-HPIM0760.JPG

Inside, got the holiday cider in secondary and the brown ale goin at it
4907-HPIM0761.JPG

Finaly got a turkey fryer (broke college kid) and I got that 60qt pot for $20! (oh and I got those bottles/case boxes free from a party...I did drink the Shiner though)
4907-8.jpg

Sorta organized...
4907-HPIM0764.JPG

5lbs of hops came in this week...
4907-2.jpg

Dinners served!
4907-3.jpg

Looks like a drug bust....reminded me of high school
4907-4.jpg

Nice fridge and paint job man! I wish I cold move a fridge, if I could I would score a free one for sure. They are all over the place on CL!

greenhornet said:
Finaly got a turkey fryer (broke college kid) and I got that 60qt pot for $20! (oh and I got those bottles/case boxes free from a party...I did drink the Shiner though)

I don't see the picture you're describing.:eek:

I have to paint my brew fridge too... I think that I am going to roll it though, and stencil something cool on it. My wife will roll her eyes, but hey, I cannot have a girly looking white brew fridge!

The Pol said:
I cannot have a girly looking white brew fridge!

Right!?! When we got it it was pretty rusty so I sanded down the bad parts and primed it....then went at it with the rattle can orange. It's not the greatest paint job but hey, it lives out in the garage so I don't care...

Latest posts

Back