New Products from Nor Cal Brewing Souutions- Stainless Cam Locks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been holding off bring in Cam Locks but I took the plunge. I have been using Cam Locks on my brewery for years but always thought they were to expensive to sell. Boy was I wrong! I have very competitive pricing and am carrying 6 of the top used, for now. If you have a special request for others let me know. As always we have 9.95 shipping for most all orders shipped in the US and have been getting most orders out within a day and shipping priority at no extra charge to you guys.

Check em out and let me know if you have any questions..

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Hardware_Fittings.html

Cheers
Jay

Is there a reason your listing most styles twice on that link? Could make it confusing and if you accidentally order the wrong one can ruin your day when you get the package :)

Good prices however!

31841_115944375113145_3662982_a.jpg

Maybe it's just me and the fact that I am UBER sensitive to redundant code. I see two links to the same item but what looks like two different photos. This image shows two links per product. Just trying to assist in the event it was a mistake that's all..

fittings.jpg

Broken down, again I am not trying to be a a$$ please don't think that. LOL It's your page I love your products and will continue to buy them!!

fittings2.PNG

Is there a reason your listing most styles twice on that link?
I'll agree, it is a bit awkward, but every item has the link displayed at the top and bottom of the listing. Possibly more space between each would help, or just remove the second link, but I don't see anything all that confusing when looking at the page in its entirety.

Maybe it's just me and the fact that I am UBER sensitive to redundant code. I see two links to the same item but what looks like two different photos. This image shows two links per product. Just trying to assist in the event it was a mistake that's all..

OK well the double listing ONLY comes up when you "search" for the part. the bottom "bold" is the "search" function part of the listing. If you just go into the website and go to the hardware section the lower listing is not there. There is nothing I can do about it, it is part of our shopping cart search engine code.

I changed the link to go directly to the hardware fittings section. Check it out.

Cheers
Jay

Jaybird said:
OK well the double listing ONLY comes up when you "search" for the part. the bottom "bold" is the "search" function part of the listing. If you just go into the website and go to the hardware section the lower listing is not there. There is nothing I can do about it, it is part of our shopping cart search engine code.

I changed the link to go directly to the hardware fittings section. Check it out.

Cheers
Jay

Gotcha, I went to the link above looks much better. Now to fill my cart! LOL

Back