Do you prefer canned or bottled beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gce

Reaction score
I for one think that the whole craft beer canning thing is great. Cans are so much more versatile than bottles and the beer still tastes the same in my opinion. It made me start to think that eventually all craft beers might be canned.

I prefer draught over bottles and bottles over cans. That's just my opinion.

Draft first of course. But, I don't really care if the brew is in a can or a bottle. It's going into a glass anyway.

Yep. Either/or. Don't care.

I really like Surly in cans, and the beer stays really fresh. But I like bottles, too, so it doesn't really matter all that much to me.

Hammy71 said:
Draft first of course. But, I don't really care if the brew is in a can or a bottle. It's going into a glass anyway.

/thread

I really love the growing trend of canned craft brew. Lighter, better light protection, and cheaper to distribute. I have been trying to buy and support any I can find. Hope more adopt it. It might take a little time as old equip is replaced, but a new brewer just coming into the game I say it is a must.

I prefer bottles myself, I feel like beer from a can doesnt taste as well.

i like how breweries are releasing cans as 16 oz too. 22 oz is a bit much and 12 oz is a joke. not really, but i really like pint cans.

much easier to carry in a bag when i'm riding my bike too compared to bottles

Back