HomeBrewTalk Cards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
On JeepForum a user made these awesome JF cards that users give out when four wheeling, at shops, etc. Users can print them or I ship them at cost which is really cheap.

If we have any graphic designers here it would be cool to have some made for HBT. While not the same as Jeeping I still think they could serve functions at local events, shops, conferences, etc.

Front_Cards.jpg

Cards.jpg

HBT gaming cards!

Ha ha! I trump your wild infection with a Campden Card!

Seriously, though, I think it's a great idea. I've had people asking several times for more information on homebrewing and I always have to hunt for a piece of paper to write it down. I think a professional-looking card would be better.

Seriously, though, I think it's a great idea. I've had people asking several times for more information on homebrewing and I always have to hunt for a piece of paper to write it down. I think a professional-looking card would be better.

This happens to me as well. Just last Sunday I was at a cookout which I provided several bottles of homemade wine, and brought some beer for myself. Several people were interested, and I ended up spending the whole day explaining brewing, and wine making. I also found 2 people that were using a Mr. Beer and wanted more info to get into homebrewing. So there I was scribbling on a napkin

I'm in for some of these. I reference this website automatically when someone asks about brewing. Like me though, people probably forget by the time they're home.

Yeast Nutrient -1 ferment time

And lets not forget about the "Kill Factor" Instant card... useful when defending against a wild yeast card with an untapped Lavlin...

Or... God Im a dork...

Um, don't these exist already? I was given some HBT "business cards" by a certain moderater at NHC to hand out to folks...

It had the website, the logo, moderator names, etc...

my apologies if I ratted you out ollllllllllllllllllllllllo on something that Tx didn't know existed ;)

Um, don't these exist already? I was given some HBT "business cards" by a certain moderater at NHC to hand out to folks...

It had the website, the logo, moderator names, etc...

my apologies if I ratted you out ollllllllllllllllllllllllo on something that Tx didn't know existed ;)

Not that I'm aware of. If someone has a copy of it I would love to see what was done.

You should probably print the meaning of SWMBO on the back too. It will save countless terabytes of server space.

if you send me some by 11/5/11, i can hand them out on national learn to homebrew day at a event were doing

will there be a disclaimer on the back?

warning: you may encounter threads about the zombie apocolypse and the word bacon will appear far more than expected. :D

Warning: Learning the hobby of homebrewing can lead to loss of disposable income, marital unease, and a sense of euphoria.

Well, I'll give them a try then.

Back