leaking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chia

Reaction score
I searched, but did not see what i was looking for. if this is a re-post please let me know.

The out fitting seems to be leaking beer. i changed all the gaskets on the out post, however when i put the keg to line connector on there is a beer and gas leak if it does not stand perfectly straight. i took the connector apart and made sure it was tight, but it is just two pieces of plastic (thought there would be more to it). my other keg works fine, so i am thinking that it has to be the out post.....once i finish the current keg i am going to change out posts and see if that is the case. if it is, can a person purchase a new pin lock out post? Thanks, Chia
p.s. while i was working on it, i did switch the poppets from the gas and liquid, but that did not fix the problem, so i am guessing that the poppet is not the issue.

Is your CO2 dropping slowly in your tank? I think I may be having the same problem with my outpost. My CO2 is slowly dropping

I'm going to transfer mine to a different keg and use the leaky one to store some beer line cleaner

Back