What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO's out for 99c Margaritas with the girls, Just put the little on to bed, and now poppa gets to settle down with a nice '08 Sierra Nevada Celebration. Only 12 more left Oh NO!!!

Russian River Blind Pig IPA
BlindPig.gif

Jaybird's Winter Warmer...mmmmm very tasty! For a 12.7% brew it sure does go down smooth. Speaking of which...I need to hit the hay!

I'm 1.5L into my last growler of my Munich Drunkel, I mean Dunkel. I filled growlers to make keg space. Now I'm emptying growlers to make a beer run before New Years (Stone, Pizza Port). :drunk:

Enjoying some Robert The Bruce with some salmon salad w/ pitas, pepperoni and some wonderful marbled cheddar. Happy New Year.

I have an Anchor Small Beer going right now(second runnings from Old Foghorn Barleywine)..I have a Fantome Chocolat that I'm eyeing as well...hmmmm

An Octoberfest/Marzen I brewed last fall. I only have about 3 six packs left of this batch.

I may make this Marzen one of my house beers I like it so much.

Old Chub. Picked up a couple new beers when I was in VA- Old Rasputin, Morland Old Speckled Hen and Fraoch Heather Ale (this was a curiosity purchase). We'll see how far I get tonight. :drunk:

once again with the dark hard cider... its what i have bottled, although i bottled some just stright juice fermented the other day and it looks so good... but that wont carb for atleast another week

Cheers

Took a trip out to Three Floyds last night. Had an Ommegang Hennepin and a couple Three Floyds Tripel. Their stock was low because it's been crazy busy there lately. Stopped by Binnys today and picked up a big bottle of the Hennepin and a sixer of Sierra Nevada Celebration.

Jolly Pumpkin's Madrugada Obscura.

At first I was unsure... but I was won over.
This is wonderful.
Thank you Secret Santa.

I'm trying to kill this keg of wee heavy. Thank the Gods we're expecting an ice storm and I won't do a 75 mile commute in ice....

A pint of apfelbier...trying to calm down so I can get some sleep. Have a flight early in the AM, and have to get up at 4:00. But, I always get amped up before a work trip...even though I need to get some sleep. Anyways...:mug:!

Victory Golden Monkey from my side-swap with Dataz722. It's quite nice! It's a bit yeasty - they got shook up a bit in the box, and are being quite slow to drop out. I think it's because they got shook up while at cold temperatures, so trying to cold crash them doesn't work like normal. I'm going to leave the rest of my Victory beers for another day or two to see if they clear up a bit further.

The Hop Wallop and the Hop Devil are both calling out my name. I can hear them, singing from inside the fridge, "Driiiiink meeeeee! I'm deliciooooous!!!!!"

Troeg's Nugget Nectar - as fresh as you'll find! mmmmmmmmmm.... read it and weep hopheads, you'll have to wait until Feb.

Also drinking by own IPA which I must say is every bit as good, just not near as clear.

Victory Golden Monkey from my side-swap with Dataz722. It's quite nice! It's a bit yeasty - they got shook up a bit in the box, and are being quite slow to drop out. I think it's because they got shook up while at cold temperatures, so trying to cold crash them doesn't work like normal. I'm going to leave the rest of my Victory beers for another day or two to see if they clear up a bit further.

The Hop Wallop and the Hop Devil are both calling out my name. I can hear them, singing from inside the fridge, "Driiiiink meeeeee! I'm deliciooooous!!!!!"

Never had the pleasure of the Wallop, but always wanted to try. I love their Devil, and the Pils and mighty fine too.

Bridgeport Ebenezer. :drool
The Whole Foods had holiday/winter ales at 50% off.
I bought a mixed case of Brrr, Ebenezer, Full Sail Wassail and SN Celebration. :tank:

I am beer'd till the porter is tapped from the keg in a couple of weeks.

2 words.

Hell Yes.
This Dopplebock rocks.
Pick up a bottle of this while you can. malty goodness will surround you and help you understand why the King of Beers probably lives in the NW and allows Magic Hat to exist because it amuses him.

Started w/ a Hop Devil, a very very nice American IPA. Tastes like it's got Chinook in it, if I'm not mistaken. Now, lots of High Life while I watch the fantastic Natl Championship game! Great 1st half! GO SOONERS! Yay Big 12!

Dale's Wee Scottish named after me dearly departed da. Served from me kegerator made just in time to share HB with all the family for the holidays. Wondering how long until I blows a keg.

Bell's Winter White Ale: Nice and light, well rounded flavor, slightly hoppy. Tasty cruising the net beer.

Latest posts

Back