• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10-Gal Brew System (Shenandoah Valley, VA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrewtr418

Reaction score
Just upgraded my system and am selling my current set-up. System is turn-key and I am passing along the saving from when I purchased it from a returning vet a few years ago. The system is a HERMs (heat exchange recirculating mash system) made by morebeer.com a couple versions ago and upgraded along the way.

1- 15gal boil kettle w/hop guard & lid
1- 15gal HLT with thermometer, lid & site glass
1-15gal Mash Tun w/false bottom, lid and thermometer
1- steel brew tree
1-counter flow chiller
1- march pump
1- copper heat exchange coil
1- sparge arm assembly
1- electronic thermostat control module to regulate mash temp and sparge flow (float switch)
1- set high temp tubing and connectors
1- set low pressure burners
1- set high pressure burners

Asking $1,400

brew stand.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Id be very interested in this, could you get a few moire pics of what you have?

fyrewtr418 said:
Just upgraded my system and am selling my current set-up. System is turn-key and I am passing along the saving from when I purchased it from a returning vet a few years ago. The system is a HERMs (heat exchange recirculating mash system) made by morebeer.com a couple versions ago and upgraded along the way.

1- 15gal boil kettle w/hop guard & lid
1- 15gal HLT with thermometer, lid & site glass
1-15gal Mash Tun w/false bottom, lid and thermometer
1- steel brew tree
1-counter flow chiller
1- march pump
1- copper heat exchange coil
1- sparge arm assembly
1- electronic thermostat control module to regulate mash temp and sparge flow (float switch)
1- set high temp tubing and connectors
1- set low pressure burners
1- set high pressure burners

Asking $1,400

Was able to get home:

image-2066621061.jpg

image-203605644.jpg

image-2869102395.jpg

image-3450730941.jpg

image-3074456571.jpg

image-3060771910.jpg

image-3974497262.jpg

image-3849693503.jpg

image-4032020087.jpg

I take it based on the post that you are not interested in parting it out...but if you do I am interested in the pump and the false bottom.

Correct, whole system as I need the space in the garage so my wife won't kill me.

Still interested, but I am not allowed to buy anything until after the new year. SWMBO says I should wait until I get my xmas gift.

Completely unrelated to the sale (wish I was in a situation where I could buy it) but where in the Valley are you located?

dayyam. I would so come and pick that up, but after our recent budget talks - with SWMBO, not the stupid federal ones -I would most likely get thrown off "the fiscal cliff" if I pulled the trigger on this one. man.

Back