• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

craigslist find: 6 line commercial kegerator $800 (va,md,dc)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
not my craigslist post, but i got a reply from the guy that it is still avail. i'd be all over this if I had the space for it!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bfs/1682516531.html

3k63p43o25Y15Z35W1a485f1ec9ce377c1f13.jpg

Ideally divide it in half with some insulation foam board and regulate the temp on one side for with a small fan for fermentation/lagering while the other side is used for serving temps.

Wow, looks to be in great shape too. That's probably a power hog though, so for homebrew use you'd really have to make a ton of brew to justify it.

Wow, looks to be in great shape too. That's probably a power hog though, so for homebrew use you'd really have to make a ton of brew to justify it.

no doubt, she's a monstah! could be a great group buy, though. i could see a prolific homebrewing club, or club host, making that a fixture in their meeting house.

Maybe I can convince the wife we need a new kitchen counter and sneak this thing in under it. . . . . NAH!

Pretty darn good deal if it works. The 4 keg ones usually go for that price or a little more (stainless and in pretty good condition as that appears to be).

Back