help with a beer brewing project!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b.druett

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a final year Uni design student making a beer brewing machine for a project. I also have to do loads of market research and report writing which includes a questionnaire.

Please could you really help me out by filling out this quick questionnaire for my research. Would really apprieciate it!

Heres the link:
https://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/81264/beerbrewing.htm

Thanks in advance, Ben.

I took the survey, but the question about the size of the equipment being measured in gallons makes no sense to me. And I know dollars, and not pounds, but I put the highest one anyways. I must be close to that by now.

Well considering my kegerator set me back about $600 alone, I know I'm well over the 300 pound mark!

I think that the check boxes would have been good for numbers 1,7, and 9 because I am on edge for a couple. Even just allowing 2 checks for each question would be good.

Good luck with the project!

Wow thanks alot! Ive had 34 responses already! Thanks so much, really helpful. I'll let you know how the machine goes!

Back