The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on! Nothing harmful has ever happened with putting personal information on the web!

Kathleen%20KEARNEY.r.jpg

Whoa, slow down damn it. Who's putting who's phone number up?

Damn, I don't get a chance to come back here for a day, and then there's 3 pages I gotta read through.

Bob, if you're talking about my phone number on my emails, then yeah, it's mine. It's on my email because I only email those who know me with that account. It's not for public display.

Gonna go take that off my email sig right now, and then maybe change my number...

Before fisticuffs ensue...

On a completely different subject, this video made me think of a couple of you guys. The whole "******* person riding a Hoveround in Boston" aspect of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the_bird said:
Before fisticuffs ensue...

On a completely different subject, this video made me think of a couple of you guys. The whole "******* person riding a Hoveround in Boston" aspect of it.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFSDqjOteU

Watched this last night and was like WTF! Really?! You thought holding on to the hand rail riding your chair UP the escalator was a bright idea???

I love my daughter. She drew a picture for me today. It's Bender, from Futurama, with a cigar and a bottle of whiskey.

241970_4036190955037_470842693_o.jpg

Please don't call DSS on me.

Maybe I'm a ComcastRookie but that link didn't work

I THINK you're talking about RK doing some lame assed vid with some B movie actress. Was he really hitting in her? Farkin' A ! Myra ain't barely cold.

Have Comcast and Dakota re-enact it for you at the next meeting.

I do like the pervy slow pan down at the beginning of the video and you can see the screen fall down showing the Patriot's media room logo. Aaaah money.

Well, I am still alive. Married off a daughter weekend before last, and had family over for a friggin week. Wedding was awesome. After party was awesome. And people are tuning in to the craft/home brew trend big time. People who never drank anything but BMC beers killed 2 kegs of my beer and cases of craft beer and left the silver bullets to rust in their six shooters. 60 people showed up.

Problem was, some didnt want to leave after. So it became barneygumble's super all inclusive FREE lakeside Berkshire resort for a WEEK! Free boating! Free kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, swimming, sailing, and all the food you can eat cooked special, to order...:mad:

At least its over. Almost time to start brewing again. Time to start the pumpkin ale and fall beers into the stockpile.

My beer is wiped out. 2 kegs sucked dry in 2 hours. Cape brings the beer, and someone goes to NH to get a case of excals, and some 500gm cakes by bigs or world class and we got a deal. And Im talking cases of fighting rooster and whacky tabacky, as well as others. Oh and I want a couple of cases of peacocks for low effects.

edit: I am such a whore. You feed me craft beer and fireworks and I am so easy. SLUT!

Back