Beer Disagreement between Denver & Boston Mayors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mumbles Menino is such an idiot!! It should be Foxboro's Town Manager, not this pinhead!

GO PATS!!!!!!

Well, it just shows he is uneducated. His first quote seems to be talking about Coors lite (rocking mountain refreshing). I think most people would put Harpoon and SA above that. Hell, my dogs urine probably rates higher than that. ;)

Shows how delusional pats fans are. California's got the best beer.

Well, I'd go for SA over Coors, but with 100's of craft beers to chose from in those two areas ... it would take a LOT of testing.

Randall said:
Shows how delusional pats fans are. California's got the best beer.

Indeed; you have not had a great IPA until you've had a true CA/west coast IPA.

"Should New England lose, Menino promised Hancock a lobster dinner and to clothe his city's famed statue of Paul Revere in Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow​'s jersey. For his part, Hancock promised Menino a steak dinner and to wear a Patriots jersey to a public event."

I like Steak but I'm pretty sure there are cows in New England...

Hard to turn your nose up to beers from:

New Belguim
Lefthand Brewing
O'Dell's
Oskar Blue's
Great Divide
Avery
Ska Brewing

I'd take a mix 12 pack from these guys and go buy my own steak any day of the week.

I wonder what kind of public event he's gonna wear that Pats jersey to. I don't see Paul Revere being clothed in Tebow happening anytime soon. As a former resident of Colorado, I hope I'm wrong.

I wonder what kind of public event he's gonna wear that Pats jersey to. I don't see Paul Revere being clothed in Tebow happening anytime soon. As a former resident of Colorado, I hope I'm wrong.

Well, I didn't think The Broncos had any shot at beating the Steelers either. Tebow and the Broncos have already outperformed all expectations for this season. As a Denver native and life long Broncos fan, the season has already been a pleasant surprise.

I think the Broncos are going to surprise a lot of people Saturday night!

Please don't take what Menino says as a reflection of our beer culture here in Mass. We, at least everyone I know who is even a little educated about beer knows Colorado and Oregon for that matter are the beer Mecca's here in the U.S. As far as Paul Revere wearing a Tebow jersey... not happening Broncos fans!!!

Latest posts

Back