Piscataway NJ Month Of January

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
I will be in Piscataway for the month, then return to my home office. Anyone have any suggestions for lunch/dinner/beer?

What business brings you to this armpit of NJ? Ok, maybe it's not the armpit, but it's within whiffing distance. Harvest Moon Brewpub is across the river in New Brunswick. There's also Stuff Yer Face and Old Bay which both have great micros selections.

I'm brewing a Kriek with a few guys from the Whales at my place this Saturday 1/3 also if you wanted to stop by.

Thanks for the tips and the invite to the brewclub Bobby_M.
I will only be up during the week, for 1 month. 68 miles one way, but on the turnpike, only took me about an hour. If the weather is too bad, I'll probably stay at a hotel.
I am still self employed in the mortgage business, but I am partnering up with a mortgage group from NYC to do Loan Modifications with a lawyer. I will work out of piscataway for 2 wks to 1 month, work from my home office in Maple Shade, and am in the process of moving to the robbinsville/hamilton area, where I will open an office with them.

thread jack - You'll like Hamilton or Robbinsville, I live in Hamilton Square. If you need any info, tips on neighborhoods, schools, etc, let me know.

thread jack - You'll like Hamilton or Robbinsville, I live in Hamilton Square. If you need any info, tips on neighborhoods, schools, etc, let me know.

Thanks Mev,
That's where I grew up! Small world. I grew up on Hartman dr, off paxson and nottingham. Went to sayen, steinert, MCCC.

I'd def recommend Harvest Moon when you get an hour free. It's only a couple minutes away.

Hamilton? Have you heard about Princeton Homebrew shop reopening in Trenton?

He reopened his shop on Rt 29 in West Trenton. Joe's a great guy, I get all my stuff from him.

Back