What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm new to posting on here, but this seems like a big s-head response.

Usually most people here seem pretty cool.

Lol. I just can't stand sucks and pick on it all the time.... just in good fun man... Lagunitas makes some of my favorite brews. Look back over some pages and you'll see my over posts... Nuke likes it too and i just like to give him hell :D

Yeah, I think it's starting to become a running joke around here. Hasn't been going long enough to be official, but it's on its way.

This is only my second beer of the day. Usually I'm against any kind of cutting back on beer consumption, but there's two two month periods during the year where I cut back so I can get back in shape (read: less round) so I can pass my bi-annual fitness test for the Navy. In a way cutting back makes you appreciate and savor it more, but either way I love this beer.

20130219_210700.jpg

Some oaked bastard,seems like it has a different type of caramel sweetness now. Unless my memory is just too ****ty.

Home brewed imperial rye ipa.........wow, tons of late hops an dry hopped with 8 oz of simco pe 5 gallons. Still dropping clear but after drinking it a hop rod rye tastes like malty water. Cheers.

No pictures but i drank Saint Arnolds Bishops Barrel #2, sculpin, Goose island honker ale, Live oak Hefe. It was a random walk in to a bar and dank all that. I had to of the SA BB#2 to boot :drunk:

Tried my first beer on tap to try the carbonation but the lines froze. might have to rethink where they go... this sucks

Nelson. Citra. Galaxy. IPA dry hopped with 3.5 oz of Citra, Simcoe, Cascade blend.

Definitely the most tropical beer I have ever brewed. It actually reminds me of heady without the pine note.

A large "morning rush" coffee from get go. Had some errands to run & out of gas. Had gloves on & fingers still came close to frost bit pumping gas with blowing wind & snow. Marble bagel & hot coffee is a good thing atm.:mug:

1st Bud Light in over a year. After drinking craft & homebrew for a year I don't like it too much. Wish I had a ride to the store.
image-2229661368.jpg

image-2698766381.jpg

Another glass of my jalapeño ale, starting to grow on me. Not sure about smell yet! Anyone know how I could have mellowed that out a bit?

Going to drink one of these new big sky brewing saison beers They actually aren't even in stores yet but should be in another 2 or 3 weeks though. The husband of a lady at my office works for Big Sky brewing and he hooked me up early shhhhhhh don't tell anyone ;-)

ForumRunner_20130220_142708.png

317BREW said:
1st Bud Light in over a year. After drinking craft & homebrew for a year I don't like it too much. Wish I had a ride to the store.

Order a pizza 317 that sells beer too lol, I feel your pain

Back