Free George Killians Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks I filled it out but it didn't ask for shipping info? Is it a contest?

Oh dang I did it on the mobile and when I tried to do it on the pc it said I could only fill it out once. So I filled in my fiances info :D

Thanks man!! The kids broke both of my Killian's glasses my son got at Stubby's. They were thin nonicks,but these are even better. And they did ask for my shipping info. These will go good with the Stella Artois chalice I got last time!:ban::ban::ban:

Awesome. I haven't had a Killian's brew since I didn't know better. But I'll take free glasses from just about anybody. :ban:

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. Now all my buddies are ordering too.

:mug:

- Destin

Awesome. I haven't had a Killian's brew since I didn't know better. But I'll take free glasses from just about anybody. :ban:

Funny thing is that I'm in a homebrew/beer tasting club that meets about once a month for a blind tasting where there is a theme for each. At the amber/red ale tasting Killians placed first out of 15 and it also grabs medals at GABF on a fairly regular basis. It's not a bad beer by any means IMHO.

Awesome thanks

Now I don't have to drink out of my kid's sippy cup anymore

Still working

:mug: Mine too! Thanks for the heads up. We use pint glasses almost exclusively at my house. They may be heavy, but they generally bounce!

At first I thought, "That Killian's stuff is kinda crappy so I wouldn't want a pint glass." Then I realized that I make use of my High Life and PBR glasses pretty frequently so that aggression will not stand, man.

Why? I already have so many glasses. Why do I feel the need to get more? Is there a support group for this? The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Oh, and thanks for the link.

Back