I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time a refresh might help before i post..... 2 pages just popped out of nowhere and my post made me look stupid..... kinda like this edited one ...time for a beer

Next time a refresh might help before i post..... 2 pages just popped out of nowhere and my post made me look stupid..... kinda like this edited one ...time for a beer

Don't feel bad.. 99% of my post make me look stupid. You're not even in the running son. :D

"One of my oldest patients came in to my surgery to see me for a flu needle, he knows I brew and I know that he has Guiness and a raw egg for breakfast every morning. I asked him how things are generally and he told me he was no longer getting any enjoyment out of sex, I said but you're 96 years of age and your wife is 94, how long ago was it when you found out you were no longer getting any enjoyment out of sex?
He replied twice last night, and then again this morning!"

"One of my oldest patients came in to my surgery to see me for a flu needle, he knows I brew and I know that he has Guiness and a raw egg for breakfast every morning. I asked him how things are generally and he told me he was no longer getting any enjoyment out of sex, I said but you're 96 years of age and your wife is 94, how long ago was it when you found out you were no longer getting any enjoyment out of sex?
He replied twice last night, and then again this morning!"

I aspire to have that mans problems!

Do you know, this is just heresay of course. Old folks homes have serious STD problems... it's true. I read about it on the internet. To much time on their hands I suppose.. Tsh Tsh.

Hey if this thread convinced a member to go Premium, I'm all for giving it a long life!

All hail Tx!

Haha!

Cheers

There once was a girl with pretty blue eyes
With legs of ivory skin that would make a man cry

Her hair was scarlet and eyes green-blue
You better bet she knew what to do

...come on anyone! Okay. Thread killa Dan!

Back