• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cold plate, Faucets, Shanks, soda gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zazbnf

Reaction score
I was collecting parts to build a Jockey Box, but have decided to go a different direction. I have the following parts for sale.

5 line Cornelius cold plate with all fittings. - All O-rings have been replaced with new nylon flare washers.

4 matching 4" shanks with tail pieces, 3 faucets. also 1 - 6" shank with tail piece.

asking $200 plus actual shipping for all

Will also throw in an old 5 line coke soda gun with bar mount holder and new fittings to connect it to cold plate(no clamps)

cold plate
2e4hy1i.jpg

faucets
2nbyv0y.jpg

soda gun
2lco6jl.jpg

I'm interested in two of the shanks/faucets if you sell separately.

Would prefer to keep it together just to prevent shipping multiple packages. If I decide to split, I will contact you first.

I would be interested in the other shanks/tap again if you did decide to break it up.

What is the are the dimensions of the the cold plate?

Cold plate dimensions are 8.25" X 14" X 2"

Downs said:
I would be interested in the other shanks/tap again if you did decide to break it up.

If no one is interested in it as a package by tomorrow(Tues) eve after work, I will go ahead and split things up. I will put you down to contact second.

I would be interested in purchasing all of the faucets, shanks, and tail pieces. Let me know. Thanks.

I would be interested in purchasing all of the faucets, shanks, and tail pieces. Let me know. Thanks.

I have offered the shanks/faucets/tail pieces to the first 2 responders, if they decline, I will let you know.

I have decided to go ahead and split these items out. I am working down the line on the shanks and faucets.

Still have

5 pass cold plate - $80 + actual shipping

soda gun with fittings and holder - $20 shipped to lower 48.(I do not have clamps small enough for these lines/fittings. Fittings are 1/4"ffl to 1/8" barb)

Im interested in the cold plate. Did you perform any temp testing? I'll need to measure my cooler when I get home.

Im interested in the cold plate. Did you perform any temp testing? I'll need to measure my cooler when I get home.

I have not performed any temp testing. When I received it I replaced most of the fittings because most were not 1/4 flare or were 1/8 barb fittings for the soda gun, I replaced the old nasty o-rings with new nylon flare washers and pressure tested each pass using 20psi of CO2 to make sure they were not plugged and they held pressure and did not leak. It was previously used for coca-cola products, and although it looks like it was rinsed after use(not all nasty and sticky) I am sure it will need an aluminum safe cleaner and sanitizer circulated through it.

I had planned to use this for a jockey box for our homebrew club, but recently purchased an 8 tap tower on here and we are going to set that up instead for our use. I had planned to circulate the cleaner/sanitizer just prior to using it but never built the jockey box.

I have not performed any temp testing. When I received it I replaced most of the fittings because most were not 1/4 flare or were 1/8 barb fittings for the soda gun, I replaced the old nasty o-rings with new nylon flare washers and pressure tested each pass using 20psi of CO2 to make sure they were not plugged and they held pressure and did not leak. It was previously used for coca-cola products, and although it looks like it was rinsed after use(not all nasty and sticky) I am sure it will need an aluminum safe cleaner and sanitizer circulated through it.

I had planned to use this for a jockey box for our homebrew club, but recently purchased an 8 tap tower on here and we are going to set that up instead for our use. I had planned to circulate the cleaner/sanitizer just prior to using it but never built the jockey box.

still have this?

Sorry, I should have updated this thread, just got lazy.

The cold plate was sold, as well as a couple of the shanks and faucets.

I was collecting parts to build a Jockey Box, but have decided to go a different direction. I have the following parts for sale.

5 line Cornelius cold plate with all fittings. - All O-rings have been replaced with new nylon flare washers.

4 matching 4" shanks with tail pieces, 3 faucets. also 1 - 6" shank with tail piece.

asking $200 plus actual shipping for all

Will also throw in an old 5 line coke soda gun with bar mount holder and new fittings to connect it to cold plate(no clamps)

cold plate
2e4hy1i.jpg

faucets
2nbyv0y.jpg

soda gun
2lco6jl.jpg
what are the chances you remember the model number or any info on that soda gun. I have one and need to find replacement parts. I've been searching for days and this is the closet i came and only picture of the same one i have.

Latest posts

Back