• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Secondary CO2, Wall brackets with Ys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Edit for price drop

First I have 4 secondary co2 regulators, these are set up with hose bards in and out. They have shut offs as well and are tap rite brand. They are used but work fine.
$30 each plus actual shipping. - EDIT - Purchase multiples and the price will be 25 each and i'll pay the shipping
65518fbc.jpg

Next up are stainless wall brackets with y's attached. New from micromatic they are 32.75 without the hose barbs. http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/fittings-pid-FF-020AB.html. I have 10 of them with all the hose barbs as well.
$15 each plus actual shipping. EDIT - Purchase multiples and they are 10 each and I'll pay the shipping.
ee97ca96.jpg

shipping is from 55808, probably best option is flat rate usps priority. i believe they run about 5 for med box and 10 for large box.

All items are used and would benefit from a thorough cleaning.

Mike in Duluth
btw, I work...alot.. will answer all pms in order received each evening when i get home. (midnight)

Will the "Y" unscrew from the wall mount?
I may be interested if I can use just the "Y' as a beer line splitter on top of a keg coupler.

Are the female threads 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP) which would fit the beer port on a standard sankey "D" keg coupler?

hopdaddy.. Sorry I mislead you. I just went to check the threads to see if it screwed onto a sanke tap and realized I was wrong. the wall mounts and y's are one piece. I thought they unscrewed because I have a couple wall mounts that didnt have the y's, but turns out they are made that way.

Mike

Back