The End Is Near!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings from the future (I live in beijing)its now 12:50 in the afternoon. Im at a coffee shop enjoying a milk tea, and not dead yet... half the day done, and not one zombie!

but the chinese also marked tomorrow (today for them) as doomsday. i'm having robusts and imperials to go out with style (or wake up late :) )

532658_10152342598935114_455781706_n.jpg

I'm ready - Le Fin Du Monde for when it happens - and Duvel for our new overlord :rockin:

I feel like c$@&, does that mean anything. I didn't even enjoy being at LHBS today, just wanted to get my stuff, go home and get back into bed. World better not end, I am brewing on Sunday.

I'll be keeping the night watch here on the left side all night and will let everyone know if i see any meteors, pole shifts, zombies or global consciousness awakenings:D

To think I cussed out everybody I didn't like, quit my job, left my wife, and spent my life's savings sleeping with prostitutes without protection over the last couple of weeks thinking it wouldn't matter after this week. If I wake up on Dec. 22nd I am probably in a lot of trouble.

i'll be pissed if the world ends. i have a dry stout i've been wanting to make, and finally did, that i plan to keg tomorrow. won't even get to taste the durn beer!

I wonder if were going to see a population explosion nine months from now...just thinkin

Doug Stanhope is doing an end of the world show in LA tomorrow. I forgot to get tickets however. Might go and see if any scalpers have an extra.

I live in LA - so if Planet X and / or Mayan Gods are coming, I imagine they would come up through the home of the weird. I will keep you posted.

I suppose they would have had to find a constellation that foretold the gestation period of small pox. That may have hepled a bit.

Small pox is a cover up. They went to Nibiru with the Annunaki. Nibiru returns tonight at 12:01am PST. So the guys on the radio have said for a few years anyway. I don't believe this stuff, but it's damn hilarious. Check out Coast to Coast AM at 10pm PST if you can. Look up KFI AM 640 on IHeartRadio.com. Tonight is the super bowl for these people.

Wait a minute. This may a be a stretch but from what I remember, one of the oldest known texts is a Sumerian beer recipe right, The Anunaki are the creators of the Sumerians also right so...If they decide not to annihalate our planet and all that other unpleasant stuff, we all may get to have THE original beer. :rockin:

Wait a minute. This may a be a stretch but from what I remember, one of the oldest known texts is a Sumerian beer recipe right, The Anunaki are the creators of the Sumerians also right so...If they decide not to annihalate our planet and all that other unpleasant stuff, we all may get to have THE original beer. :rockin:
That would be out of this world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_solstice

Small pox is a cover up. They went to Nibiru with the Annunaki. Nibiru returns tonight at 12:01am PST. So the guys on the radio have said for a few years anyway. I don't believe this stuff, but it's damn hilarious. Check out Coast to Coast AM at 10pm PST if you can. Look up KFI AM 640 on IHeartRadio.com. Tonight is the super bowl for these people.

Apparantly George Noory isnt doing the "End of World" episode till tomorrow

Well its now 12:10 A.M> and were all still here.....Damn i was looking forward to some of that Anunakian beer.

01:42 MST & no TEOTWAWKI yet. No EMP, no nukes, no zombies, no fire & brimstone. Well, the day ain't over yet...
Plenty of time for several pints & a ribeye with baked potato and peas & carrots; followed up with a pot of hot buttered rum. Or two. Happy TEOTWAWKI everybody!
Regards, GF. :mug:

Back