FOAM Cup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Someone from Hawaii entered Ok's competition... thats rockin.

I am in the Army and stationed here. I am originally from Kansas. I just recently started doing competitions, and this seemed like a pretty cool and big event to enter. Little pricey to ship though.

I entered 3, and got gold for my Shwarzbier. The other 2 were a German Pilsner, and a Saison.

Congrats! My IIPA took a Bronze and my Cider got a Gold. My Belgian Golden scored really well too but didn't place. The competition in that category must have been fierce. :mug:

Scored a bronze for my oak-aged stout in this one. I think the competition was pretty fierce all in this comp...lots of entries!

Ive been brewing for just under a year and a half and recently steped to All grain.. One of my first beers i did as AG was the Russian imperial stout that i entered into the compitition. I didnt place but i did recieve a 37.5 score for it. I extremely happy with the score i recieved!!

Any chance you'd share that Schwarzbier recipe?

I will post it in the next day or so, or this weekend. It was kinda funny, I made this beer with a bunch of ingredients that I had on hand that wanted to use up before I deploy. I didn't think it would turn out that great, but it did. :ban:

Latest posts

Back