What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Belgian tripel 8.5% from the tap of my new mobile kegerator. Awesome beer. Here are some pics of my new toy :) Other tap is a kolsch for the wimps to drink ;-) party is tomorrow night !

That sure is one alternative to a jockey box!:fro:

I fought the car and the... Car won

Finally got that water pump replaced. Nursing my battle scars with Coronado's Frog Breath IPA

image-2111150469.jpg

My Belgian tripel 8.5% from the tap of my new mobile kegerator. Awesome beer. Here are some pics of my new toy :) Other tap is a kolsch for the wimps to drink ;-) party is tomorrow night !

That's a Montana party right there!! Drink 1 or a dozen for me! :tank:

Watching the hot air balloons fly over my house while I drink a couple of fingers of Makers with the neighbors. So far I've seen ten.

image-1742837860.jpg

image-2028831831.jpg

OMG, what didn't I have today? Enjoy by 7/4/13. Check. Ruination? Check. Espresso Sublimely Self Righteous? Check. Sours? Check Check Check. Lost Abbey everything? Check. Mother Earth (google it. It's a SD County brewery you may not get at home, but you DON'T want to miss) check.

Pizza Port Carlsbad?....check in with me in an hour.

SD rules! Hire a driver. I have the best SWMBO on earth. SD for beer..she's game!

I'm a lucky homebrewer. Lucky lucky lucky!

My black pepper saison. Too heavy on the black pepper, but it's good otherwise. Def want to brew it again and cut back on the pepper or leave it out entirely.

Almost 2 yr old Louis French(ish) strong ale. First and maybe only time using muntons gold.May have not been a good choice for one of a few stronger beers Ive done.Hasnt really changed a whole lot over the course of the last year much,but is still decent. Not exactly a great yeast taste either its different or unique and its mainly just a sweetish lower attenuated beer but nice to have on occasion, may let them hang around for some more years.

Stopped at Church Street Brewery in Itasca, IL tonight after work with some friends. They do a great Helles so I had one of those there and their. Nut brown which was a test batch. Then brought home a growler of their IPA which I'm drinking now. I love that they opened up wit a tap room so close to work. Drinking the IPA while grilling dinner now.

Well I should of stuck with the good stuff cause im drinking a magic hat blind faith and its horrible compared to the other two I had tonight. Oh well it's helping me build this for my 8 month old. Still got the front half to build but the little man woke up so done for the night

image-2045076214.jpg

Just got back from tired hands. Went with 4 others for dinner and some drinks and our bill was $210. Ouch. This beer is delightful, but at $10.50 for a 32oz growler it is overpriced.

ForumRunner_20130614_220510.jpg

About to crack open this Maine Another One IPA. Pretty stoked to find it on the grocery store shelf in my area 3 days after the brewery release, hooray DC

ForumRunner_20130614_220732.png

Latest posts

Back