Group Buy in Chicago #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how long do you think this will be open? I know I will pick up a sack or two of 2-row, but I am on the fence for specialties and may join in if someone starts a split. I just don't have a scale and way to split it up, so someone else would need to take control of that.

adriedel-I might be interested in splitting some wheat, but like I stated, I just don't have a scale to do the split

The splits will be done by a group of is prior to pick up.

Polboy, how do you use the vienna?

I use it in ambers, PA, IPA, DIPA, i guess i prefer ipas on the maltier side. The lower og beer the more vienna i use (i think up to 50-60%) to me its similar to munich or rather between munich and regular 2row

Looks like i have enough grain for 5-6 brew sessions which for me will be till June/July so im not going to take advantage of this group buy but if there is interest in hops split i would be in

Looks like i have enough grain for 5-6 brew sessions which for me will be till June/July so im not going to take advantage of this group buy but if there is interest in hops split i would be in

Haven't been brewing much?

I can't see anything in the list page ( after you've entered an add item), tried it on my tablet and a PC...I'll try a second PC that has a different browser.. Any ideas?

Also: is the entire briess catalog input, can't get victory or extra special roast to populate.

mikescooling said:
Ok great. I just looked on the sheet and it only lists C15. Anyone want 1/4 sack of C15? And still looking for someone that wants 1/2 sack of munich?

Mike, I'll do half a sack of Munich. Would you consider French Munich?

Mike, I'll do half a sack of Munich. Would you consider French Munich?

I tried looking up what French Munich was and all I got was, It's a little malter? It's this one? "Malteries Franco-Belges Munich"That works for me, 50/50 one sack you got a deal. Great!
I still have a 1/4 sack of C15 up for grabs.

I'll be in for a fewsacks, but right now I don't seem to be able to add anything. I can get as far as a search, but when I press "Add Item" it doesn't add anything to my order.

I'll be in for a fewsacks, but right now I don't seem to be able to add anything. I can get as far as a search, but when I press "Add Item" it doesn't add anything to my order.
Oddly, I'm having the same issue, but only with CMC 2row. I've tried other browsers too, and that seems to be the only item I can't add.

Is anyone interested in splitting a 4X1 gallon Star San purchase four ways? I'm likely in for one gallon.
mikescooling, jmg727, and nwestby:

I changed my mind and I'm out on the Star San. Looks like you guys just need one more person to split the 4 gallons though.

brian_n said:
Oddly, I'm having the same issue, but only with CMC 2row. I've tried other browsers too, and that seems to be the only item I can't add.

Something happened with CMC 2-row when we surpassed 2000 lbs. after that, it changed what I had for that CMC 2-row to $0.00. Mustn't be pulling the pricing from the correct database.

I need to update an excel sheet with all of the prices then Ghoti will update the database. I need the weekend to do this.

mikescooling, jmg727, and nwestby:

I changed my mind and I'm out on the Star San. Looks like you guys just need one more person to split the 4 gallons though.

Yes, I'm still in so we just need one more.

I'm not sure how to start a split but I am interested in buying 1/4 to 1/3 sacks of both Pale Chocolate and Smoked Malt. Anyone else interested?

Also, I went back and forth with someone who wanted to split a sack of MO but can't find those emails. Who was that and are you still interested?

Haven't been brewing much?

Not much brewing and not much drinking, i have well over 300 bottles in my basement. Would love to brew more often but kid, wife, job get in the way and i need more bottles :)

The gallon of starsan is probably one of the best deals in group buys considering how much it costs at the store. It's roughly $30 per gallon.

I'll take that gallon of Starsan.

Bill, I still can't add anything---it lets me go through the process but nothing is added.

Yep, items come up and I can enter a quantity and press "Add Item". But then it takes me to a screen with nothing added.

Yep, items come up and I can enter a quantity and press "Add Item". But then it takes me to a screen with nothing added.

same problem I'm having. I just emailed ghoti about this.

one of the problems i had was once i logged in i would click on "group buy in Chicago number 7" in the dashboard and i would get an option to add what i wanted but couldn't add anything to it. if i clicked the add button i got a search box. when i typed in Canada i got the cmc list that allowed me to add Canadian 2 row. i hope this helped in some way.

I can't see anything in the list page ( after you've entered an add item), tried it on my tablet and a PC...I'll try a second PC that has a different browser.. Any ideas?

Also: is the entire briess catalog input, can't get victory or extra special roast to populate.

I fixed the issue this morning so you should be all set.

I'm good for a gallon of Star San. Item ID is 5S-Star4.
Are all you guys who are buying gallons of star san using this the item number? I'm having a hard time finding it to add it to my sheet? And is their a splits sheet that we are putting down who we are in the splits with?
Thanks

I think i broke the site.
I added a sack of crystal, then tried to split it, and now i just get a spinning circle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back