Beervana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I am going to be able to make it, but I will certainly try. I've got a wedding to go to the next day in Groton, MA, so I'm sure SWMBO will want me around for something or another. It will be a shame if I can't make it since I am so close. Have fun!

Ctforte said:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm there

I've been the past two years. By far, my favorite beer fest. Relatively small. High quality breweries offering their other-than-standard beers. Sours, experimental, limited releases, big, aged beers. Even Sam Adams is listed to be there pouring Utopias. I've had plenty of beers there that I could never get otherwise.

Ctforte said:
Did yu get the utopia?

I did...just a sip. I was not interested in waiting in the line, but my sister-in-law and her husband did and they were nice enough to let me taste. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yea I think I was like 5th in line. I couldn't pass up that chance. So many goood brews. The only one I disliked was from newport storm I think the chili beer but other than that it was unbelievable

Back