Can a woman and a beer be infected by the same thing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschatz

Reaction score
SWMBO was asking the other day what the difference was between a yeast infection and an infected beer. She started talking about how if I'm on this forum all of the time someone should know. She's challenging me to justify all of my mindless ramblings on here. :D

:drunk:

The difference between a yeast infection and an infected beer is....most men would venture to taste an infected beer, but they wont go near an infected (I cant say due to respect for your wife) :cross:

Seems to me that whether it's bread yeast, wine yeast, ale yeast, wild yeast, or crotch yeast; they are all still yeast. The only question now is: how long will it take before some clown tries to ferment with the crotch yeast? :drunk:

Seems to me that whether it's bread yeast, wine yeast, ale yeast, wild yeast, or crotch yeast; they are all still yeast. The only question now is: how long will it take before some clown tries to ferment with the crotch yeast? :drunk:

Already been Done...(and discussed on here ad nauseum...literally till we were nauseus! :D)

DRUNK-160-2.jpg

Original ***** Beer

...If you think the extraction and cultivation of yeast from an ancient weevil is utterly odd or even insanely grotesque, take a look at Toi Sennhauser’s Original ***** Beer. This beer was made (along with yogurts and baked bread) with a sample of yeast from the brewer’s ******. Giving it the tagline “The Mother of All Beers.” .....

Jesus Revvy! How do you find those threads. My search skills must royally suck. Once again I bow to your pwnage.... :D

You know, I like yeast, and I like poosy, but I don't like them together! gross!

Anyone notice what that symbol looks like on that beer label?

I forgot I did this last night! :drunk:

This thread is awesome if you like really crappy surprises that you set for yourself.... :rolleyes:

One thing they have in common, no matter how bad the infection, we (men) are going to do our best to choke them down.

LMAO. Actually, having had a Candida infection before, I highly recommend you stick to the infected beer. Although at the risk of TMI, oral thrush would have been a welcome change from a constant itch elsewhere... Trust me on this one, my pain is your gain.

As for the original post, as Revvy pointed out in his link - unless a woman has a mid-60's degree vajayjay full of sugar water, S. cerevisiae isn't going to thrive there for very long.

As for the original post, as Revvy pointed out in his link - unless a woman has a mid-60's degree vajayjay full of sugar water, S. cerevisiae isn't going to thrive there for very long.

Or you drank you beer outta the bottle, and the bottle..........

Another reason why beer should be consumed in a glass.

So has this beer ever been concocted? I would like to drink one now if it has, or just hear about the process.

Latest posts

Back