Easy Clean question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekranzusch

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have a large 5 pound container of Easy Clean I've been using to sanitize my equipment with, and have been making it fresh every time I've used it. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with how long this particular sanitizer will keep, i.e. - in a spray bottle, gallon milk jug, etc. I will probably get StarSan when I run out, but it would be helpful to know.

Thanks!

You need to contact LS Carlson and request a MSDS sheet on Easy Clean. I don't know how they get away with not having it posted for their chemicals but they do.

I don't think it has more than a couple hours mixed shelf life but the material data safety sheet would tell you.

Thanks for the quick replies, kind of what I was thinking also. I am burning through it fairly quick anyways, won't be too long till I can get on the same page with everyone else and use starsan. You know what they say - easy come, easy go :)

Back