Where to get supplies in Watertown NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, i live near rochester, but i doubt you'd want to make the trip just for supplies. i found this place....

E.J. Wren Homebrewer

it's in syracuse so it's still a little bit of a hike, but looks like they do mailorder too.

here's the link for the local club. haven't checked it out yet but you get a discount at some of the shops if you join!

http://www.unyha.com/

are you at Fort Drum? I don't know of any other reason why someone would go to Watertown.... :D

In Watertown we have the wine maker. They have a few brewing supplies but as the name implies its mostly wine making.

In Watertown we have the wine maker. They have a few brewing supplies but as the name implies its mostly wine making.
I can't believe there is someone else from the north country on this board. The restaurant supply store down the street from the winemaker also has homebrew supplies. The guy that runs the winemaker knows more about wine than beer but still knows his fair share about beer.

Ya, the shops small so I just get almost all my supplies online. If I forgot a little something then I'll run up there and see if he's got it. Does the restaurant supply store have grains as well or just equipment? So are you working on Drum then?

I don't really know if they have grains, I would guess they don't. They have one room about 5x5 dedicated to homebrew stuff. I bought some corn sugar there last Friday and picked up a case of 22 oz. bottles there about a month ago. They have a homebrewers club card you can get punched every time you spend at least $5 and after 10 punches you 20% off 1 item. I work in the city, I used to work out on Drum.

Watertown is obviously closest. I used to make wine at the Fermented Grape in Cornwall, and they had home brew stuff for beer as well.

I can't believe there is someone else from the north country on this board. The restaurant supply store down the street from the winemaker also has homebrew supplies. The guy that runs the winemaker knows more about wine than beer but still knows his fair share about beer.

I've lived in Champlain and Plattsburgh until the last few years.

Back