• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Flip Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMJ

Reaction score
I have 61 16oz flip top bottles. Most of them are brown grolsch bottles and some are EZ capper brand. 1 is a green grolsch bottle. They are all in good shape although they do need a cleaning. I also have a bunch of extra gaskets that have never been used I will include.

Asking for $30 for them all. I also have a bottle tree I will throw in for another $10

Pickup only as I have no way to safely package all of these bottles. I am in Camp Hill, PA

I would also consider trades.

I have 61 16oz flip top bottles. Most of them are brown grolsch bottles and some are EZ capper brand. 1 is a green grolsch bottle. They are all in good shape although they do need a cleaning. I also have a bunch of extra gaskets that have never been used I will include.

Asking for $30 for them all. I also have a bottle tree I will throw in for another $10

Pickup only as I have no way to safely package all of these bottles. I am in Camp Hill, PA

I would also consider trades.

Would love to have these in houston?

Like I said I have no way to securely package these and I think shipping to texas would be pretty damn expensive.

You wouldn't happen to know someone in the area looking to unload an extra co2 tank, would you?

Like I said I have no way to securely package these and I think shipping to texas would be pretty damn expensive.

bubble wrap(add to cost) and some newspaper and they would ship fine ups collect???
:mug:

Back