android software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonhagen1

Reaction score
so what do you all think is the best software for android i need somthing on my phone that will save recipies and have a calculator for mash and sparge

Try using BrewR for recipe storage. I use it all the time and it's great that I have my ingredient list handy at the LBS.

Same here, I use BrewR for basically all my creations. Great sw to use, easy and easily to maintain. Lots of stuff already pre-entered, but you can also add your own hops and such. Do wish they would support ciders and such too.

Well Im a little biased because I made it, but BrewAide is a great app. I tried to make it as complete, yet simple as possible. Its completely free (unless you decide to donate ;) ) and made by a fellow HBT member. Its able to load BeerSmith files and most BeerXML (a lot of the free BeerXML recipe software output in wrong formats). Theres no recipe editing on it, but it does save recipes either on the phone or dropbox. It calculates sparge/mash temps and gives you step by step directions.

Heres the forum with info HERE
and
Download page

give it a try, I promise you wont be dissappointed and if there is something you dont like (or a bug) post on the forum and I try to respond quickly and do fast updates to fix known problems

Good, glad it worked for you, dont hesitate to post on the forum on here if you have questions/comments, always try to respond quickly

Latest posts

Back