Shameless Plug for Votes In Sam Adams Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraypd

Reaction score
I have been selected as a finalist in the central region of the Samuel Adams Come Brew With Us contest. 1 winner from each region will get to go to Boston to brew at the Sam Adams Brewery. I need your support in getting votes to win the Central Region. The voting is a little confusing, so here are the instructions:

1. Go to the link below
2. Click the Enter button
3. Enter your zip code (I am in the Central Region. If you live in another reqion, you can still select the Central region and vote for me.)
4. Please Vote for Paul K.

http://www.samueladams.com/promos/ComeBrewWithus/index.aspx

Come Brew With Us
www.samueladams.com

This contest was based solely on an essay or video submission on why they should chose you to come brew with them. If you follow the voting instructions you can read my submission prior to voting.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the votes. I know that others on this site are trolling for votes as well. Hope that everyone goes and votes in each region and checks out all of the entries submitted. They're fun to read/watch.

Keep supporting the contest.

Good luck Kraypd... I am Matt H out of the mid-america region... Its a cool contest and I hope I win my region and get to go... Should be an amazing trip! Congrats on being a finalist, the kegerator is going to be awesome... FYI, you can vote for one person per region... I would appreciate your vote in the Mid-America region!

It's the final 25. They divided the US into 5 regions then selected 5 people per region for the finals. All of the final 25 have already won a Sam Adams kegerator. It's pretty cool. I'm really excited about the chance to win!

Yeah - it's great to see forum members getting into the finals. I would expect the Kegerator to be pretty good.

Keep the votes coming - we all need your support. Unfortunately two of us are in the same Central region so read 'em both and pick one of us to support.

1. Go to the link below
2. Click the Enter button
3. Enter your zip code (I am in the Central Region. If you live in another reqion, you can still select the Central region and vote for me.)
4. Please Vote for Paul K.

http://www.samueladams.com/promos/ComeBrewWithus/index.aspx

Come Brew With Us
www.samueladams.com

Voting ends Monday so please keep the support going and thanks for supporting Paul K in the Central Region.

Sorry for the annoying bumps. One more day of voting and I could use your vote in the Central Region if you haven't already voted.

Paul K (Central Region)

Thanks.

Last day of voting in the Sam Adams Come Brew With Us Contest. If you haven't done so please go and vote today. I would appreciate your vote in the Central Region (Paul K).

Remember that you can vote in each region once no matter which region you live in. Just click on the map to select the regions.

Paul K (Central Region)

Just because I laughed so hard at you bringing back grain from germany in your suitcase. A few yeas back my fathers neighbor won this contest and got his brew in a sample pack. Hopefully we will get to try some of your brew done on a big scale.

Good Luck

Thanks still brewin! Its gonna be a long night. I know I will have a tough time sleeping...

Back